Shortyshortyshortyyy

Good Morning everyone! I'm at english lesson again and at this time Teijo isn't here. He's at Sweden, and I can't keep myself from wondering how he ever gets time to do his job from all these trips he makes. In example, we are going to Canada with him in 17.2.. I'm really excited about this, I've never been at the airplane before! And my first flight is about 20 hours, so... Pretty long time to panic, right? :D I've been only at Estonia, two times, but never this far away. I mean, there's Atlantic Ocean between me and my family! What if something happens to me while I'm there or here happens something not-so-nice? It's only thing I'm worried. And of course I'm worried if I really can speak english so good that they understand me. I'm so afraid I mess things up and everyone there hates me. It makes me nervous.

And I'm tired and stressed. I think I'm going to die...

1.23.2013 Time 9:19:00 am

0 Comments to "Shortyshortyshortyyy"

Post a Comment