np: Tom Felton - Time Well Spent

Merry meet!

I'm so bored I could die. It sounds impossible, because I could - and I should! -study. In next month I have one of my finals, psychology and I want to be good. Yesterday I had finnish finals and now I'm so tired of studying. I've tried watching a movie, but I can't concentrate and I've watched my Moomins a thousand times already. I miss my friends, though it also sound impossible, I was hanging out with them yesterday at school after my finals.

I'm also kinda confused. I try to write a good english, but right now I don't care. I read few chapters from different Harry Potter fanfics, but now I'm bored at that. I'm listening to Tom Felton and can't help wondering how multitalented that guy is. The most amazing thing in his songs are the british accent. He doesn't hide it when he sings and it's the best thing ever. British accent is something I would love to have, I would always be speaking in english.

I'm sorry for this short post and being so weird. I've been reading for finals a few months now and in that time I've read only one book which isn't one of my school books. I read Ibsen's Doll House, because I had to read it for my finnish course. It's the only one I've read in few months. I'm going crazy with these grammar rules in finnish and all psychological terms I have to study. So now I'm updating this blog and my finnish blog, just because I'm overly bored and I can't think much.

Sorry for this extraordinary bad english!

Merry part,

Justina.

2.08.2014 Time 4:24:00 pm

2 Comments to "np: Tom Felton - Time Well Spent"

Posted by MUHUMUZA John ( Thursday, April 17, 2014 )

NOTE the correct statements should be...... It also sounds impossible, I try to write good English... I read a few chapters...... The most amazing thing in his songs is....

Posted by Anonymous ( Monday, October 06, 2014 )

Whaat, are you writing about Tom "Draco Malfoy" Felton? He is a singer as well?

Post a Comment